Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blogadiction!

My wife, Melany, is soo addicted to blogs that instead of talking to me personally, she leaves me notes on paper. The other morning, after a discussion we had on family issues, she told me she had a note for me. She went to look for it, gave it to me and left the room. After reading it I noticed she even left a space at the end for comments...I wonder if I need to pass it around my family and friends in case they want to add any suggestions or insights to my wife´s post! Maybe she will get creative and start adding pictures to the notes...she could start with some handpainted drawings and develop to the more sophisticated digital world. Who knows! I wouldn´t be surprised if in a few months she learned to include a slideshow with the note!

Are your wives, husbands, partners, friends, as addicted to blogging as mine? Of course, if we are talking about addictions, I have to mention my older brother´s dependency to Coca-Cola...but maybe in another post.

No comments: